Need to get rid of old furniture?
Down South Junk Removal can help with that!
Down South Junk Removal is the team you need for furniture removal in the Birmingham area! Whatever it is, we can take it!
- Mattresses & Bedframes
- Couches & Recliners
- Tables & Chairs
- And other unwanted furniture
Do you need to get rid of old furniture before new items arrive? We can be there fast!
Are you simply cleaning out old and otherwise unwanted items and you just aren’t sure what to do? We can handle it all for you! This is how it works.
- Show. When our junk removal team arrives, you only need to show them where the items are located.
- Remove. We’ll remove the items from your home, business, or property and load them into our truck.
- Haul. Once we’re sure we’ve got it all, we’ll haul everything away for proper furniture disposal.
Our furniture removal services are fairly priced. We’ll always be upfront and honest with you about our charges. That way you never have to wonder what the final bill will look like.
- Quote. You will always be given a quote before the job begins.
- No Surprises. We never add unexpected fees to your bill.
- Local. We’re local. That means your money stays close to home!
Scheduling an appointment to get rid of old furniture is painless!
- Online Booking. Our Book Now feature offers instant access to our service calendar so you can grab the time slot that fits best into your timeline.
- Talk to a Pro. If you prefer to speak with a junk pro, then call (205) 718-1266. Get extra info, ask any questions, and book your appointment with ease!
Of course, we also offer many other junk removal services and you can use the above methods to schedule an appointment for any service.
Down South Junk Removal is the local team that’s going the extra mile to serve you!
Donations. When your old furniture is still usable, we’ll donate it to a local charity.
Recycling. Certain materials are recyclable and we’ll process those whenever possible.
Disposal. We’ll responsibly dispose of your old furniture and other junk items.